Working with WSIM¶
WSIM functionality can be accessed in multiple forms, depending on the desired levels of customization and automation.
- Through the Workflow and Data Management tools, users can run automated processes to produce Composite Indices and other outputs from standardized WSIM configurations.
- With the Command-Line Utilities tools, users can perform core operations of WSIM (distribution fitting, anomaly computation, land surface modeling, etc.), customizing the datasets and parameters used for each operation.
- Using the R Packages, users can integrate WSIM functionality into their own code.
- Workflow and Data Management
- Command-Line Utilities
- General Concepts
- Computing anomalies and return periods (
- Computing composite indices (
- Bias-correcting a forecast (
- Fitting statistical distributions (
- Running the flow accumulator (
- Summarizing data (
- Running the Land Surface Model (
- Combining variables into a netCDF (
- R Packages
- Data Sets